Linking an Instagram profile with a Facebook page allows you to share content such as Stories and posts automatically, which will save you time because you won’t have to do it manually each time.
Linking an Instagram profile with a Facebook page is a good option for marketing strategies, as well as being very practical if the content is constantly published in the format of videos or photos or videos.
PROCEDURE TO LINK AN INSTAGRAM PROFILE WITH A FACEBOOK PAGE
The procedure to link an Instagram profile with a Facebook page can be done for the publication of content and ads on both social networks. The process is the following:
You must enter the Facebook Fan page, go to settings, then select Instagram Ads and this will be integrated with the ads account.
When you want to link an Instagram profile with a Facebook page in order to publish content, you must do the following:
You must enter the Instagram application and once there select the account to be linked to the Facebook page. Then you must go to Facebook and choose the option to link accounts. Next, choose the Facebook profile where you want the content to be seen and that’s it.
To get the Instagram profile to appear on the Facebook page as another additional button, you must go to Facebook InstaTab. When you are there, a warning to install InstaTab will appear and once installed, the button will be displayed automatically without you having to repeat this procedure.
HOW TO LINK AN INSTAGRAM PROFILE WITH A FACEBOOK PAGE?
Linking an Instagram profile with Facebook is done through a series of very simple steps that will allow posts to be made much faster. The steps are the following:
The first thing to do to link the Instagram account with that of Facebook is to enter the Instagram account and click on “Settings” in order to connect Facebook and Instagram.
The second step is to click on Account to synchronize the two social networks. Then you must enter “Linked Accounts” which will allow you to publish from Instagram to Facebook.
The next thing to do is to enter Facebook to link it with Instagram. Click on Facebook and the link to the Facebook account will be done automatically.
To link the Facebook page with the Instagram page, just click on the Facebook account and a list will appear with the different Facebook pages that are available and that can be linked.
When the account selection is made, the linking will be done automatically.
The process to share the publications and stories that are done automatically on both Instagram and Facebook is very simple: you must go to the final part of the Facebook page where you can activate the option to share publications automatically.
The last step is to verify that the binding has been done correctly. This is done by publishing any content. In doing so, the text “Publish also in” should appear, which will be where the Facebook post will be displayed.
MODIFY A PERSONAL INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT TO A BUSINESS ACCOUNT
Modifying a personal Instagram account to a business account is very simple, just follow these steps:
The first step is to enter the Instagram account and then go inside from the profile to the configuration menu.
The next step is to select the option to register, which allows you to get a company profile. Next, the steps indicated by the application must be followed.
ADVANTAGES OF LINKING AN INSTAGRAM PROFILE WITH A FACEBOOK PAGE
The advantages of linking an Instagram profile with a Facebook page are many. Probably one of the most important is that it allows you to speed up the publication of content on social networks. Among other advantages, there are the following:
- When you invest in Advertising on Instagram and advertisements are made it is very important to link the account with a Facebook page, as it will reach more people simultaneously.
- It is a good tool for public figures, influencers and for those who have a business, as it helps them maintain their presence in the two social networks.
- Linking allows you to share stories like posts on Facebook
- It allows to have a better ranking in Google and that the ads are managed in a better way.
- It saves a lot of time because the contents are shared immediately on the two social networks.
- A greater number of visitors is achieved since each network will have different visitors, making the publications seen by a greater number of people
- You reach people who only have or use Facebook or Instagram.
DISADVANTAGES OF LINKING AN INSTAGRAM PROFILE WITH A FACEBOOK PAGE
The disadvantages of linking an Instagram profile with a Facebook Page are:
- The duplicity of content is not a very good view, so it is recommended to have differentiated content in the two social networks. This will ensure that those interested follow the account on both social networks generating a greater number of visitors.
2. If Hashtags are used in the publications, they will also appear on Facebook, where they will not fulfill any function and do not look as good as on Instagram. This happens because Facebook users have different behavior than Instagram, which is where they use hashtags to navigate.